Springbrook Software is the country's leading cloud-based finance and administration software provider for local government, water agencies, sewer, and fire districts.
Fremont, CA: Springbrook Software opened its annual Activate conference with a reveal of Cirrus, a new cloud-based financial platform designed from the ground up for local governments, delivering up to a 25 percent productivity increase. Cirrus features a powerful, intuitive interface that requires less training and delivers faster access to critical features. The new platform frees up personnel to manage strategic issues and problem-solving rather than navigating cumbersome ERP systems.
Cirrus is a true multi-tenant cloud solution, fully accessible on any mobile device. Cirrus delivers the full functionality of Springbrook's industry-leading on-premises solution, providing easy adoption for existing users who migrate to the cloud and simple onboarding for new users who are moving from less robust solutions.
"We designed Cirrus with complete input from our customer base to exceed their demands for a full featured, fully integrated financial platform that scales with their needs. It's critical that every local government agency has the ability to protect themselves against ransomware attacks, provide the flexibility for their employees to work from anywhere and eliminate the inefficiencies created by patched together Frankensuites. Cirrus remediates all these issues while automating tasks, providing immediate gains in productivity. It's intuitive, makes on boarding much easier and takes many burdens off the shoulders of local agencies," says Robert Bonavito, CEO of Springbrook Software.
Key benefits of the Cirrus Online Cloud Platform:
• Less training for new hires through an intuitive design
• Ease to use responsive interface
• Access from any device, anywhere
• No loss in feature functionality from the existing Springbrook solution
• Ease of adoption for existing Springbrook users
• Streamlined navigation with just a few simple clicks
• Configurable login experience for quick access to the relevant without switching between modules/applications.
• Targeted enhancements in key product areas including POS, Utility Billing, and Receipt Entry and Bank Reconciliation